Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1st, 2010 - Day

It's finally summer in New England! Temps expected to be in the 80s today and tomorrow. I am thrilled. My legs are not. Where does a twentysomething find shorts of an appropriate length? Is there a shorts mecca that I'm missing out on, or does every woman my age encounter this issue? I love showing leg, but enough is enough. I am not eighteen years old anymore.

Today's outfit. Blue and white tribal-inspires shorts (similar to these). Navy blue tank top with a zippered chest pocket. Navy and tan striped Tom's shoes. Louis Vuitton monogram Speedy 30 and classic black RayBan wayfarers.

Confession. I love seasonal, spot-on trend looks that rotate in and out of my closet faster than I in the Neimans shoe department. But I hunt for the right look at the right price. I invest and splurge where it counts. Lifelong pieces. My Louis Vuitton Speedy, my Tiffany's jewelry, my Missoni and DvF little black dresses. Pieces that wear across all seasons.

-M


No comments:

Post a Comment